Saturday, April 25, 2026

Dreams are now a reality!Life happens and sometimes the importance of education is put on the ball burner, but where there is a will there is a way.

From Endurance Warranty Services
"Endurance is one of the largest providers of vehicle service contracts in the nation and is backed by an AM Best “A” rated insurance company. When your auto manufacturer’s warranty is about to run out or has run out, you’re responsible for any mechanical breakdowns your vehicle incurs. That can lead to thousands of dollars in auto repairs. Endurance can shield you from those high costs with a vehicle protection plan that will pay the mechanic directly for parts and labor."


Happy Father’s Day to all the men who sacrifice so much daily to provide for their family’s and give them the best life. For always being there with a smile on their face regardless of what you’re going through. For all that you do to make sure your children always know how much you love them. We love and appreciate you so much!

 A mixture of baking soda and cornmeal (or corn muffin mix) is a common homemade, non-toxic bait that kills rats by creating gas in their stomachs that they cannot expel. Other methods include using plaster of paris or instant potato flakes, which expand or harden in the stomach, though these can be less effective.

Common Homemade "Food" Remedies
  • Baking Soda & Cornmeal/Sugar: Mix equal parts. The sugar attracts them, and the baking soda reacts with stomach acid, killing them within a few days.
  • Instant Potato Flakes: When eaten, these expand in the rat's stomach, causing fatal discomfort.
  • Plaster of Paris and Cornmeal: A 1:1 mixture can be used. It causes dehydration and hardens internally
    .


WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".

DISPUTE WITH A SOLAR PANEL INSTALLER?Spruce Powers.The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.

Dreams are now a reality!Life happens and sometimes the importance of education is put on the ball burner, but where there is a will there is a way.

My Future in the Media World:Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:Roots Shared.Saturday Night Live ,-Did anyone in the family play a part in History with a capital h?


Happy and delighted with the joys and pains of growth, happy and delighted with the daily gifts to share again. Mountains to climb, valleys to cross, in the woods , over the seven seas, for the seasons to dance and dream in the sun. Good times in the wows, in the parts of daddy still.




Will they sell. Not for a $30,000 fee. Toxic people" don't exist anymore than evil people or saints.Breaking News, name changed to Sunrun, at home depot, and Costco, empire of crooks, bucks to be made.


Happy Father’s Day to all the men who sacrifice so much daily to provide for their family’s and give them the best life. For always being there with a smile on their face regardless of what you’re going through. For all that you do to make sure your children always know how much you love them. We love and appreciate you so much!



Everybody I know Is Crazy. 'Only people with an IQ 140 can find all the 5 differences'.If at first, you don't succeed, try, try, try again.What can be brighter than the stars:TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)"HOLY CRAP.A baby went to a 4th of July parade & left an orphan. The way we’re living in this country makes zero sense..


Horns Of Love And Hate.Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. 

HONOR THAT, MY GIRL SAID. NO ONE LISTENED.TERMINATIONS STANDS, 5 YEARS LATER, TIME TO HIT THE ROAD. ADDRESS: 3150 CASE RD BLDG P, PERRIS, CA 92570.SAFE, CLEAN BACKUP POWER. LIFE DOESN'T STOP DURING AN OUTAGE. SUNRUN'S RECHARGEABLE SOLAR BATTERY SYSTEM GIVES YOU POWER THAT YOU CONTROL. 5151: MADE IN AMERICA .


THE EMPIRE OF LIES’ Sprusce Powers, Midterms, Transfers, And Terminations. When Sellers Will Not Sign, Transfers for terminations.


From: Dan Evans <devans@tvhomesteam.com. Subject: FW: [Spruce Power] Re: 2nd ATTEMPT: PLEASE REPLY FW: 26356 Brandywine Ct Ucc Financing Statement 2019-0509430.

Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites, Reasons For Songs, Birds In The Winds.: I ain’t the one to gossip. Fuck off ya specky gimp.

DO YOU KNOW, JACK. OR WAS IT JOHN, MAYBE JOE, HARD TO SAY, SOME GUY, YOU KNOW THE ONE. OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS. LET'S CHAT ABOUT IT OVER A DRINK OR COFFEE .



Horns Of Love And Hate.Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts.My Future in the Media World:Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:Roots Shared.Saturday Night Live ,-Did anyone in the family play a part in History with a capital h?

DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE Don’t call me angel .DISPUTE WITH A SOLAR PANEL INSTALLER?Spruce Powers.The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.




I’m the world’s deadliest hairdresser. Still blocked by your mom.Gain happiness. After our days are done, the only thing allowed on the other side, is love. Views,values, voices in my head, coins to flip, dances in the morning light.


Bear,baby, Rabbit, Deer, Goat, Fox and Human . Frank Agresti: February 3, 2017 at 7:37am: see u soon... well have a surprise visit..... one you will never forget..

 Gifts of stories, gifts of hidden messengers, faces to chances, faces to change. Apples for snakes, an apple for teaches, stories told. "Marriage commercial "..."love" knows no color. FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.


Adventure awaits with games and rides, valiant jousting knights on horseback, majestic falconry, beautiful mermaids and fairies, friendly dragons, delicious feasting, and so much more! Come one, come all for a non-stop, day-long family adventure!

WE WERE BLESSED TO HAVE THESE WONDERFUL PEOPLE ATTEND MY BIRTHDAY PARTY THANK YOU GOD FOR BLESSINGS ME WITH THEM LOVE THEM ALL...

MADE IN AMERICA . RICHES, REASONS, SEASONS OF GIVERS, TAKERS, LEARNERS,HATS, HORNS, HALOS, OUT OF SIGHT.Dreams are now a reality!Life happens and sometimes the importance of education is put on the ball burner, but where there is a will there is a way.

First the house, then I can help the others, Ms. Piper Pan, searching for Peter Pan, circles, cycles, seasons of horse and pony shows, everyday, with the faces in the herds, schools of hard knocks,classes on love and hate, the horns of a goat, pebbles on the sands of time. What is your thing to do,today, paths to walk, and roads to travel.Horns Of Love And Hate.Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts.

Acknowledge Me. Veteran Declared Glory Dazes To Come...Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips - It is and has always been about who you are, and your standards of communicating.   



WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".USMC, HOMES FOR THE BRAVE. Just a nice collocations of dream shots.

THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING. Every year since I've been successful my mother would ask me this question, “What do you want for Christmas? You are so hard to shop for.” I really didn't want her to give me anything but she insisted.

Try: support@sprucepower.com Or spruceprod@service-now.com Be direct in your request. I’m not sure what you’re needing in the letter, but the dep


THE EMPIRE OF LIES’ Sprusce Powers, Midterms, Transfers, And Terminations. When Sellers Will Not Sign, Transfers for terminations.It may be a life events department ask or other. Check the website for the departments. Don’t expect a quick response but email and then call the later that day or next day. I have several documents from this past fall with their company logo, etc on the letterhead area, so it should be possible.


Please cancel my subscription to your issues.Schools Of Hard Knocks.



From: Dan Evans <devans@tvhomesteam.com. Subject: FW: [Spruce Power] Re: 2nd ATTEMPT: PLEASE REPLY FW: 26356 Brandywine Ct Ucc Financing Statement 2019-0509430.It may be a life events department ask or other. Check the website for the departments. Don’t expect a quick response but email and then call the later that day or next day. I have several documents from this past fall with their company logo, etc on the letterhead area, so it should be possible.

Will they sell. Not for a $30,000 fee. Toxic people" don't exist anymore than evil people or saints.Breaking News, name changed to Sunrun, at home depot, and Costco, empire of crooks, bucks to be made.


Try: support@sprucepower.com Or spruceprod@service-now.com Be direct in your request. I’m not sure what you’re needing in the letter, but the department matters to them. It may be a life events department ask or other. Check the website for the departments.


Happy Father’s Day to all the men who sacrifice so much daily to provide for their family’s and give them the best life. For always being there with a smile on their face regardless of what you’re going through. For all that you do to make sure your children always know how much you love them. We love and appreciate you so much!


Dreams are now a reality!Life happens and sometimes the importance of education is put on the ball burner, but where there is a will there is a way.




Daily Birthdays.GETTING SHIT DONE TAKE NOTE, BITCHES! FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCK-A-DOODLE-DOO'.The Goldhirsh Foundation is hiring. We’re seeking a 2050 Investment Analyst and Fund Manager .Roads To Travel, Paths To Cross, To Grow, To Expand, Heads Above Common.Noses Online, Dances On Cloud Nine.

Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.BREAKING News.



Dreams are now a reality!Life happens and sometimes the importance of education is put on the ball burner, but where there is a will there is a way.
So as of today, my relationship with Zebra Cakes, Swiss Rolls, Cup Cakes, Honey Buns, Ding Dongs, Ho Ho's, Mini Muffins, Brownie Bites and other assortments of cakes, cookies, and sweets has to come to an end.Dreams are now a reality!Life happens and sometimes the importance of education is put on the ball burner, but where there is a will there is a way.

WE WERE BLESSED TO HAVE THESE WONDERFUL PEOPLE ATTEND MY BIRTHDAY PARTY THANK YOU GOD FOR BLESSINGS ME WITH THEM LOVE THEM ALL...

MADE IN AMERICA . RICHES, REASONS, SEASONS OF GIVERS, TAKERS, LEARNERS,HATS, HORNS, HALOS, OUT OF SIGHT.

First the house, then I can help the others, Ms. Piper Pan, searching for Peter Pan, circles, cycles, seasons of horse and pony shows, everyday, with the faces in the herds, schools of hard knocks,classes on love and hate, the horns of a goat, pebbles on the sands of time. What is your thing to do,today, paths to walk, and roads to travel.Horns Of Love And Hate.Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts.


The man would start his presentation with, “If you disagree with me, come to the front of the line.” Start learning today, from one of the top schools on Earth.





Houses, Homes, Housing Matters For Veterans And Seniors.



The Rolling Stones - Doom And Gloom: Aurora Agresti, Snakes in the Grass: Cows, Cattle, And Cattlecalls, Ready.Jose A SantiagoLiars Go to Hell. Revelation 21:8'.Going the Extra Mile | Napoleon Hill Yesterday , The Shells Of Time. NEVER FORGET .IT HAPPY SLAVES ARE FUCKING IDIOTS'

No comments:

Post a Comment