There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give..Thank you so much.Vivian Flores Escrow Operations/Escrow Officer Ph. 951.783.3210 | Fx. 951.783.3215 | vflores@escrow321.com .On A Wish. On a prayer, sons to shine, woman for man, hands to hold, dreams in actions, wave of words to share, blue oceans to create, what you know, what you want, pots of goals, rites to stand out, leader of the band.
There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give..Thank you so much.Vivian Flores Escrow Operations/Escrow Officer Ph. 951.783.3210 | Fx. 951.783.3215 | vflores@escrow321.com .
History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds. GOOD MORNING!'PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.' FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine:
Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers ...Lovers, Friends, Family Members.Don't Wait Up.I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP. SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS.On a prayer, sons to shine, woman for man, hands to hold, dreams in actions, wave of words to share, blue oceans to create, what you know, what you want, pots of goals, rites to stand out, leader of the band.
There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give..Thank you so much.Vivian Flores Escrow Operations/Escrow Officer Ph. 951.783.3210 | Fx. 951.783.3215 | vflores@escrow321.com .On A Wish. On a prayer, sons to shine, woman for man, hands to hold, dreams in actions, wave of words to share, blue oceans to create, what you know, what you want, pots of goals, rites to stand out, leader of the band.
Frogs Dates.Places in the dark, places in the night, places in the day, nightmares, ghost and spooks come to talk again. In the middle.Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky.'PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.'
Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers ...Lovers, Friends, Family Members.Don't Wait Up.I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP. SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS.
On A Wish. On a prayer, sons to shine, woman for man, hands to hold, dreams in actions, wave of words to share, blue oceans to create, what you know, what you want, pots of goals, rites to stand out, leader of the band.




No comments:
Post a Comment